Filing for divorce is probably one of the most stressful situations a person may have to face. We at Biesecker Dutkanych & Macer, LLC have been guiding men and women through the divorce process in Evansville, IL for more than two decades collectively.
We know how emotionally draining it can be to end a marriage, which is why we provide compassionate and diligent representation, from start to finish. Regardless of what has led you to this decision, we can help you get through this difficult, life-changing experience.
We can assist you with the following kinds of divorce cases:
- Contested divorce – These are the kinds of divorces where divorcing couples cannot come to a mutual agreement on how to settle their divorce. Contested divorce cases tend to be lengthy and costly because they require going to court.
- Uncontested divorce – These are the kinds of divorces where divorcing couples are able to amicably agree on how to settle their divorce, including matters such as child custody and property division.
Dedicated to Protecting Your Rights
Our firm has a reputation for being aggressive negotiators and litigators who are committed to helping our clients obtain positive case results. We will handle all the details of your divorce, including drafting and filing the necessary paperwork, so you can turn your attention to preparing for your new journey.
We recommend that you don’t file for divorce on your own because you can never know for sure what will happen in the courtroom. Sometimes, cooperative spouses can have a change of heart and can dig their heels in during divorce proceedings. Allow us to safeguard your rights and interests.
Should You Hire a Divorce Lawyer?
You may be in a divorce situation where you and your ex-partner seemingly agree on all issues. However, even in this case, it is always beneficial to receive the counsel of a divorce attorney. Unforeseen problems can arise, and even divorce proceedings that start amicably can turn emotionally contentious.
It is especially important to reach out to a divorce lawyer if:
- Your ex-spouse hires their own lawyer
- You receive legal documents from your ex-spouse, such as a divorce petition
- The court is in any way involved in your divorce case, such as for child custody or support
- There is a history of domestic abuse in the relationship
- You believe your ex-spouse may be hiding assets
Divorce is highly impactful on all aspects of your life. A skilled divorce lawyer can help answer all of your questions and help you protect your best interests.
Turn the Page with Biesecker Dutkanych & Macer, LLC on Your Side.
We have been honored with inclusion on the Super Lawyers® list in both 2015 - 2020, which serves as a testament of the kind of high-caliber services we provide. As our client, your matter will be treated as a top priority. In fact, once your divorce is finalized, we can also provide you with a post-case briefing to guide you. We serve Evansville, Newburgh, Chandler, Boonville, and clients cross Vanderburgh and Warrick counties.
I am very thankful for their help!B.B.
By far the best lawyer!M.B.
Great Service, Great Communication.A.E.
Recognized by prestigious organizations such as Super Lawyers and Martindale-Hubbell
Commitment to your long-term interests, to make sure you are ready for what lies ahead
Proactive approach that is thorough, professional, and prepared with extreme care
Proven track record of successful cases inside and outside of court
Results-oriented litigation that produces meaningful results
Personalized attention that only a small, close-knit firm like ours can offer