You deserve to be paid fairly and in full for your hours worked. However, when an employer is looking for ways to lower their costs of operation, they may utilize tactics to fraudulently undercompensate their employees. Whether you are a exempt or non-exempt, an employer who fails to pay your deserved wages, commission, or overtime is violating both Indiana state and federal laws.
For more than a decade, Biesecker Dutkanych & Macer, LLC has been aggressively protecting the rights of employees who are entitled to back pay. We have the acute legal insight and tenacious litigation skills you need to bring to light deceitful wage practices and pursue restitution. Whether your employer engaged in manipulative record keeping or unlawfully withheld earnings, our experienced wage & hour lawyers are ready to deliver dynamic advocacy and compelling results.
Protecting the Rights of Employees for Decades
At Biesecker Dutkanych & Macer, LLC, we are completely committed to safeguarding the rights and interests of our clients. As a smaller law firm, we are able to provide our clients with the compassionate, personalized, and attentive legal counsel they deserve. At the same time, we are big enough to offer the resources and skills needed to take on any opponent of any stature.
Our lawyers have earned professional recognitions and awards that serve as a reflection of our wholehearted devotion to our clients. Our dedication to demanding justice in the workplace has gained the trust of our satisfied clientele and garnered impressive accolades from the legal community.
Our Commitment to Clients:
- We use more than half a century of combined legal experience to our clients' benefit.
- We represent employees from all industries, sectors, and professions.
- We stay results-oriented and client-centered from start to finish.
- We uphold the highest degree of confidentiality and will not compromise your privacy (unless necessary).
- We provide exceptional counsel to our clients by paying meticulous attention to detail and preparing every case completely.
- We offer risk-free, no-obligation case evaluations to help our clients understand the nature of their claim.
- We deliver unwavering counsel through every step of the legal process, including post-case support so you have the guidance you need to move forward.
Understanding Your Employee Rights in Unpaid Wage Claims
The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) governs the payment of wages and overtime for non-exempt employees. Employers who violate the statutes of FLSA may be subjected to criminal prosecution, civil legal action, and financial penalties.
Even certain salaried employees may be protected under some or all of the provision of FLSA. Regardless of your employment status, failure to pay an employee the complete wages due or contractually promised is illegal!
We can help you recover wages lost due to any type of unlawful practices, including:
- Failure to pay overtime
- False record keeping
- Classifying a nonexempt employee as exempt
- Underpayment of contracted wages
- Withholding or readjusting sales commissions
- Minimum wage violations
- Inequitable pay due discrimination
- Designating overtime as "comp time"
- Unpaid travel
- Unpaid training time
Reach Out to Our Law Firm Today!
If you have been denied wages, you have a right to file a claim and take legal action. Any employer retaliation, including harassment or termination, is illegal under both federal and state law. If you have been further victimized by your employer for exercising your right to legally pursue unpaid compensation, we can help you.
Our employment lawyers hold fast to our mission of providing high-quality representation with the utmost levels of professionalism, compassion, and integrity. This includes protecting and safeguarding the best interests of our clients. We are ready to help you recuperate any and all unlawfully denied wages.
I am very thankful for their help!B.B.
By far the best lawyer!M.B.
Great Service, Great Communication.A.E.
Recognized by prestigious organizations such as Super Lawyers and Martindale-Hubbell
Commitment to your long-term interests, to make sure you are ready for what lies ahead
Proactive approach that is thorough, professional, and prepared with extreme care
Proven track record of successful cases inside and outside of court
Results-oriented litigation that produces meaningful results
Personalized attention that only a small, close-knit firm like ours can offer